We are currently recruiting for the position of:
Administration and Client Support Co-Ordinator
The Administration and Client Support Co-Ordinator will provide a full range of administrative support to the President & Client Director as well the organization on a whole, including calendar and expense management, correspondence, invoicing, bookkeeping and travel coordination. Your role is to help maintain a positive and professional workplace that operates efficiently and achieves a high level of client satisfaction.
Status: Full Time
Location: Guelph, ON
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Administration and Client Support Co-Ordinator will be responsible for co-ordinating administrative functions related to consulting and communication client projects in conjunction with the Account Managers & Project Managers.
I – Client Support and Project Management
Client Administration & Document Support
- Provide administrative support to the consulting team, including supplier expense tracking, calendar management, organizing client planning sessions, travel arrangements and conference registration.
- Provide documentation support including editing, formatting and proofreading reports, proposals and contracts ensuring all documentations meet client specifications and project requirements
- Co-ordinate the creation of new business proposals in conjunction with the consulting team
- Provide project management support for Account Managers on communication projects
Client Billing Management
- Collaborate with account/project managers and consulting team to create client invoices on a monthly basis
- Liaise with internal team, suppliers and clients to resolve billing issues
- Assist with reporting to respond to client inquiries or to perform internal analysis on client projects
- Approve and enter supplier invoices associated with various client projects
- Monitor time sheet entry for accuracy and provide regular updates to team members
II – Office Administration Support
- Support bookkeeper by coding supplier invoices and carrying out daily bank deposits
- Provide back up for bookkeeper for entering invoices into QuickBooks and reporting
- Maintain and update corporate forms and templates (report template, proposal template, etc.) in conjunction with graphic design team
- Monitor online tendering/procurement systems for potential new business opportunities on a daily basis (Biddingo, Merx)
- Negotiate systems contract terms and conditions for leases and major purchases
- Monitor and maintain office supplies and equipment inventory
Education and Experience:
- Post-Secondary education in an Office Administrative, Business Administration or related field
- Three years of related experience; working in an account co-ordinator or administrative capacity is preferred
- Experience in the agriculture industry
- Experience working with a consulting firm or marketing agency is an asset
- Experience writing proposals and business communications is an asset
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, accounting software (Quickbooks), web-based technologies (Dropbox) and a proven ability to learn new software
- Candidate must be professional and embrace the entrepreneurial spirit
- Flexible and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment characterized by changing priorities while attending to details
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Well-developed time management and organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize tasks and function independently and as part of a team
How to Apply:
Please submit your current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a bit about yourself and your professional experience.
Synthesis welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Candidates participating in our selection process requiring accommodation due to a disability or medical need are encouraged to notify the Synthesis representative that they will be meeting with to ensure appropriate arrangements can be made.